WELCOME TO LANE’S END
A finely curated collection of 23 contemporary 3 and 4 bedroom residences from R4,750,000 including VAT
A truly exclusive development, located in the heart of Somerset West, there is little in the area that comes close in comparison. Orientation plays an important role in the energy efficiency of a house, therefore, the placement of each individual house has been optimised with regards to the living spaces, covered patio and north-facing gardens. The placement of each individual residence has been optimised to fully benefit from open living spaces, covered patio and north-facing gardens. Residents will enjoy privacy and bountiful luxury at Lane’s End.
Each home at Lane’s End is developed with a contemporary interpretation of Cape architecture by promoting traditional Cape elements and proportions, together with the use of different textures, fine detailing and the harmonious use of traditional and contemporary materials. Careful consideration has been given to detailing and colours to achieve a unique and cohesive architectural language that speaks to both young and established families. The placement of each individual residence has been optimised to fully benefit from open living spaces, covered patio and north-facing gardens. Residents will enjoy privacy and bountiful luxury at Lane’s End.
Security & Technology
- Conduits for alarm and beams installed and included in developers specification. Alarm installation to allow for purchaser to install external beams. Alarm installation for purchaser account.
- 12 x Street facing security cameras (1x camera shared by every 2 homes)
- Each home owner will have remote access viewing via an App on a cellphone
for the shared camera.
- 1x Video intercom with secure remote maglock function per home positioned
at the entrance gate.
- Electrical fencing to perimeter wall around house and perimeter boundary of
- 2x Smart security cameras with PTZ and number plate recognition function
(auto tracking camera system) at guard house at entrance to development.
- 24hr Guard to monitor all cameras.
- All houses get 1 year free 10 Mbps Wi-Fi subscription by a specialist as selected by the developer (conditions apply)
- Sectional Title erven from between approximately 445 m2 to 699 m2
- 1 single residential erf of 1344 m2
- Selection of 3 and 4 bedroom homes from between 250 m2 and 300 m2
- Unit Types specially designed to suit each erf
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with built-in braai on covered stoep
- Borehole irrigation – 1x 2500 liter water tank per house plus a booster pump. Water tank connected to the borehole for supply purposes and irrigation to the private gardens.
LIFE AT LANE’S END
Somerset West is a dining mecca with an eclectic mix of fine dining options for even the most seasoned palate. Lane’s End is located just a stone throw away from some of South Africa’s award-winning restaurants. Enjoy a perfect setting for a vibrant lifestyle and create beautiful memories with your family and friends.
At Lane’s End, day to day isn’t just a routine… A place of deep innate beauty, Somerset West offers so much for you to explore – with nature and amenities are within close reach. Designed to help you achieve a balance between work and play, Lane’s End is central to everything. Relax on a Sunday afternoon, while sipping on a glass of any of the finest wines in South Africa, making the most of what’s right in your backyard.
Where nature and amenity is within close reach, whatever your activity preference is, you can explore by hiking or cycling – the choice is yours. With an abundant array of nearby boutique retail outlets and dining experiences, indulgence comes standard. Keep the kids entertained with a plethora of outdoor activities from horse riding lessons and bike rides, to nature walks and picnics.